I am beginning to seriously hate my husband's Doctor... For days now since our arguments about the vaccination he wants to get, he finally started talking to me again this morning... Just to start with vaccines again. He tried to explain to me what his Doctor told him about the MRNA vaccines. He said those vaccines will be the medicine of the future, where we can train the DNA to see the invader virus and attack it before it can do any harm. Says there is nothing bad about it and that adverse reactions such as swollen injection side is normal and sometimes people feel sick for a day because the body is beginning the Immunization process...

I tried again to warn my husband and told him with emotion that I just try to protect my family, I am afraid. and he said point blank "Then handle your damn fear!"

Then he wrote me an e-mail saying this:

This vaccine will be over the same day Trump will be president again.
Same “science” same data sources.

I give up...

The problem with all of this is, I know some of my dreams came true, especially the ones I had in 2014... One of them was a short vision kind of dream where I saw my husband in front of me and I tried reaching my hand to him but he was sucked backwards into a dark hole... I never understood this dream. But it kinda scares me, that I had this dream to begin with. The Military dream I had in 2014 came true as well... And so did the dream vision about the Blood Red Sky when CA had all these insane wildfires.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flicka Boo, click on at the bottom under it