I am beginning to seriously hate my husband's Doctor... For days now since our arguments about the vaccination he wants to get, he finally started talking to me again this morning... Just to start with vaccines again. He tried to explain to me what his Doctor told him about the MRNA vaccines. He said those vaccines will be the medicine of the future, where we can train the DNA to see the invader virus and attack it before it can do any harm. Says there is nothing bad about it and that adverse reactions such as swollen injection side is normal and sometimes people feel sick for a day because the body is beginning the Immunization process...

I tried again to warn my husband and told him with emotion that I just try to protect my family, I am afraid. and he said point blank "Then handle your damn fear!"

Then he wrote me an e-mail saying this:

This vaccine will be over the same day Trump will be president again.
Same “science” same data sources.

I give up...

I am so sorry you are going through this. I have had several family members that have chosen to get vaccinated as well. I have had to come to peace with it knowing that we each have our own path and we don't get to choose their path for them. Sending prayers your way,

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @hollywoodbld in this post can reply

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Holly Brandt to her Publication