This is me. All my life as long as I can remember. I even feel you all online's emotions. Twitter was sheer hell to be on, but i stuck it out for 6 years, until WEGO showed up. Learning to think with logic rather than emotions is a big plus for empaths. You learn to "close the window halfway", lol. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

It's a gift but also a burden to feel soo much pain. We have huge hearts and feel everything.

Its the Nurse in you along with Knowing the LORD. Pray you are doing well. All the above .... understand, even when I think most of my mind (thoughts) are fogged, those feelings/emotions are ever present Present from GOD. Be blessed by HIS goodness Jonella

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication

I am doing pretty well. My physical energy is still weak, but I am going to be fine. Jesus promised me.

(1) Show this thread

All the above and extreme fatigue today. Think it's also the spraying Big, bad, bold chemtrails in South Florida yesterday...

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

9/12, what do you think?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Have Faith to her Publication

You are most likely a budding empath or someone with some empathic abilities. i have had 12/12 for over 50 years.

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

You did better than me....I blocked it all out. Now it's coming back in spades to bite me in my arse!

Emotional overload....I tried too hard to keep it all in.

Jesus Christ is what saved me from feeling insane. He muffles the noise for me.

(1) Show this thread

Me too

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

I'm right there with you Jonella. Being an empath is a gift that requires a lot of alone time to recharge.❤️🌟

In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication

I am living with my daughter and her family because of ovarian cancer treatment and follow up. My daughter and her husband have a passive aggressive back and forth relationship, plus he is OCD. I am more exhausted by living with them that by chemo, lol

(1) Show this thread