I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This is me. All my life as long as I can remember. I even feel you all online's emotions. Twitter was sheer hell to be on, but i stuck it out for 6 years, until WEGO showed up. Learning to think with logic rather than emotions is a big plus for empaths. You learn to "close the window halfway", lol. ❤️

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I'm right there with you Jonella. Being an empath is a gift that requires a lot of alone time to recharge.❤️🌟

I am living with my daughter and her family because of ovarian cancer treatment and follow up. My daughter and her husband have a passive aggressive back and forth relationship, plus he is OCD. I am more exhausted by living with them that by chemo, lol

In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Healing prayers!

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

You definitely need a space for yourself to recharge. Sending you light and blessings.❤️🌟