Family Is Everything . ❤️ God Bless all of you!!! Together we R a Family of Patriots, Warriors and Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus!!! Together our light shines bright for others to see and may we always be of service to making this world a better place! There R no coincidences that we R all here together at this time in history! We R the change this world needed to see and together we R making a difference!!! Where We Go One, We Go ALL .
#wwg1wga .#FamilyIsEverything #ILoveYouAll ✨❤️✨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Amen!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 God Bless All My Brothers and Sisters. Let’s do this for the children. Let’s do this as one!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

God woke us up for a reason!
🙏❤️🙏
#wwg1wga
#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

In response New Years Day to her Publication

❤️veľká vďaka za prebudenie

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Thank you... I have really been struggling lately with how easily influenced people are today. I connect it to laziness. If you rely on the news to tell you everything, or just read catchy headlines and not the information, you are weak. It is becoming hard to make friends and socialize with people these days who just eat the garbage they are fed. Don't know what I would do without this platform and all of you.

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

I feel the same way and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

👊❤️🙏

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Awwwwww ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread
In response Chr Ctn to his Publication

Yes We Do! WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

Beautiful!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Beautifully said! 😍

We are the salt and the light. NCSWIC, WWG1WGA

Miracles Happen Every Day When You Live In The Now Of Pray Pray Pray And Paradise Is Heaven On Earth And Family Is Every Thing

Many Wings To You Blessed Be

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

We are Blessed to be here at this time all together. WWG1WGA. We all love our God, Country & the Real President, Donald Trump. When the time comes, we will be ready to help others to understand. Much Love

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Yessss! So much truth there 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Amen we are truly family.I feel a special bond with all of u .🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼 Amen

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I love this Tank! ThanQ for sharing!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

5:5 . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

Love You!

In response JAMES ROMANO to his Publication

Love to you too James! God Bless you and your family 🙏🏼❤️✝️

(1) Show this thread

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

AMEN! Thank God for all the Patriots here and around the world. We are all in this together. Love (and the truth) will set us free. wwg1wga

In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication

AMEN!!! I love that 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Amen, family truly is everything! I love our patriot family!! May God bless you Casey!!❤️✝️🙏🦁

In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication

Thank you very much and may God always bless you too!!!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

In response Stormy Weather to her Publication

Love Wins . ❤️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

LOVE THIS! And thank you Casey Dee for always sharing such love and inspiration! I love my Patriot family! If God is for us, than who can be against us? WWG1WGA🙌❤️🙏🕊️

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

AMEN Sister!!! Sending you lots of love & light and thank you for always brining great vibes too! So many Angels are amoung us!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

💜Beautiful words from a beautful soul. You've helped me grow my connection with God and for that i am eternally grateful. Website you suggested was a perfect starting point. Time to turn my energy away from the darkness and towards the lilght. 🙏

In response Krista King to her Publication

That really means a lot Krista!!! You and I have known eachother for what almost what 35 years ? Since 1 st grade at least ? I am so happy to know that you and God have a special bond and I can't wait to see you again! Its been far too long! This movement brought us back together after not seeing eachother for soooo many years! To know I have helped someone grow closer to God is the bigget gift I can be given! God Bless you and I am so glad we reconnected!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

And I sure feel that I am part of this great family of Patriots. Everyone has been good for each other to uplift and fight this battle before us together! WWG1WGA !!!

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Together we are stronger and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼✝️❤️

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

💕🙏🏻💕💕🙏🏻

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

I love that we are all Family 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
God Bless you .

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✝️🙏#FamilyIsEverything 🙏✝️🙏Thank You so very much for sharing this Beautiful Message, Casey. It is SO True. I ❤️Love❤️ You. Thank You for All that You do. 🙏✝️🙏 God Bless You.

God Bless you too sweet Sister and thank you for all of your vibes too! You are a child of God and his love shines thru you! We love and apprecaite you Kiki and I hope you always know that! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

💞💚💞💛🧡❤💚💕💙💜💖

(2) Show this thread

100% God, family, country loving Patriot! Bad ass chick if you try me. Fight for Freedom! Never bow to evil, ever.

One day all the world will be unite in this fight and see the light. That will be beautiful! Blessed to be with you all! Thank you Lord for guiding us.

In response Stacy McGriff to her Publication

We are doing that right now! Its happening Thank God 🙏🏼❤️✝️
God Bless you Patriot ✨🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!! ❤️❤️❤️

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread