Family Is Everything . ❤️ God Bless all of you!!! Together we R a Family of Patriots, Warriors and Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus!!! Together our light shines bright for others to see and may we always be of service to making this world a better place! There R no coincidences that we R all here together at this time in history! We R the change this world needed to see and together we R making a difference!!! Where We Go One, We Go ALL .
#wwg1wga .#FamilyIsEverything #ILoveYouAll ✨❤️✨

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

And I sure feel that I am part of this great family of Patriots. Everyone has been good for each other to uplift and fight this battle before us together! WWG1WGA !!!

Together we are stronger and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼✝️❤️

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I'm not going anywhere - my love for this country is to get us back to some decency and honesty. I will never give up our freedoms and liberties to these evil people! Ever!