Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I agree, it forces globeheads to compare reality to the nonsense that we have all been taught from childhood.

People who are too ignorant and arrogant to admit they MIGHT be wrong tend to show their true colors, though I wouldn't say it's the "worst" in humanity.

you seem stupid now

Earth is a ball

Earth is not a ball

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong 🙏🏻

And here I thought Phatheon was the pot stirrer extrordinaire! 🤣

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

The "Firmament" was mentioned in 'The book of Enoch'. Hopefully someone in the know who is honest will tell us the truth.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

It's also mentioned in Genesis.

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

I think you need a trip on the space station.

(2) Show this thread

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

We all need to be able to discuss our difference in opinions without fear of hostility towards each other. I do not want to live in this ehco chamber anymore. Everyone has their own opinions, and I for one am damn glad we do.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If we had a hollow earth the cabal would not use a TBM to trench a new residence for themselves.

All will be revealed one day, either way.

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Maybe that is how earth got honeycombed beneath our feet in the first place. Ancient Fallen Angel/Alien hidden technology?

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Agreed. Talk about a PSYOP

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

It’s not a ball either. 😳

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

People are not comfortable thinking outside their box therefore they will always trust the government. Everthing is a control mechanism. Q mentions in one of the posts if not more that most things we have learned in our past take it & flip it. Think mirror. Why should it be any different for the earth 🌎. Science is one of their biggest lies.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Illuminatti Games Cards....

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Look at Flight Paths from South AMerica to Autralia and plot here...[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

(1) Show this thread

I prefer some terrain myself. Mountains, valleys, lakes, etc... As far as the shape of our earth goes, there is more than enough evidence which suggests that we reside on a fixed and motionless plane.

Watch the water.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

If we know NASA has lied to us about the moon landing & just about everthing, and we know many truths of our science & history has been kept us, why in the world would you believe NASA & the "science" the Rothschilds/Rockefellars have pushed? I find it total hypocrisy that some will attack anyone who dares to question NASA and the lies it's instilled into our public education, text books and MSM. You (all of us) have been questioning so many levels when it comes to the cabal. Why do you stop with questioning if the earth isn't a globe spinning at 1,040mph, hurling around an orbit, with all the massive oceans/seas remaining in tact? Genesis tells us the earth is fixed at four corner and there is firmament above/below (water). Do you believe the Bible or your 2nd grade teacher who programmed your belief system>>>> spinning globe? Water always levels out; water table. Often, we make the obvious into something that is too hard to fathom. I respect you Doq. Don't become a Jordan Sather.

SINGLE FATHER OF A NINE YR OLD BOY TRYING TO KEEP HIS WORLD SAFE

IF WE LOOK AT FLIGHTPATHS AND TURNAROUNDS FLAT EARTH IS STAIGHT FORWARD REAL THEY DONT MAKE SENCE ON A GLOBE BUT ON THE FLAT EARTH GLOBE ,THE BIBLE REFERES TO THE FIRMAMENT ALSO ????????? PLEASE DEBBUNK FOR ME!!!

29 Proofs to think about[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyAh9OENJPU&t=781s

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

I have seen more information to believe it is flat than ive seen to believe its round.

They're busted :)

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

LMAO. Just a wee bit contradictory

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

🤣 perfect.

(3) Show this thread

Flat earth the big haha from the fake truthers, a variant if you notice time wise when they were discounting pizza gate.

I hope not. It is a great exercise in debate. It can literally be debated for hours- possibly days. Arguments and counter-arguments all while learning science, math and the art of debate which is a valuable lesson for communication, tolerance of others opinions and views. I love hearing all views on it. And for creative types, myself included, the material is a goldmine.

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

Time is finite and who has time to chase their fkin tails, I got time to do nothing but deal with truth. AND I am an artist. Js. lol

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Yeah. I cant even begin to fathom how to get to the conclusion the earth us flat. Its a mind boggling thang there Doq.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

The Great Awakening doesn't end at discovering/ fixing American political corruption. If it is complete truth that you seek....then you must accept it even if it is uncomfortable. I fought flat earth for a long time. Most of us did. Look into it. Attempt to disprove it, if only for yourself.

(1) Show this thread

I've never seen soneone who doesnt trust gov, banks, news, run right to those sources to prove the spherical earth like when they are presented with flat earth.

JO7 also said it was demonic

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I think its facinating...

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

As truth seekers, we examine everything in our quest for puzzle pieces. The search is like being on a huge adventure, some difficult; some extremely interesting.
Things that don't quite add up we look into briefly or research in depth -- flat earth, tartaria, mud fossils, giants, hybrids, clones, time travel, reverse engineered craft, humanoid fossils, DUMBS, and especially pizzagate -- brings out the worst in people who aren't on a truth mission, because it rocks their foundation, which makes them feel unstable, so....
🤔 they project "unstable" onto us 🙄

FUNNY 2 minute video --
FLAT EARTH BENDY DOOR -- 😂😂🤣
https://youtu.be/ra8quKLhHMs

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😂😂😂

This statement is a trap! 😆

buckle up!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

chalk them on the "easily triggered karen column"