Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Flat earth brings out the worst in humanity

If we know NASA has lied to us about the moon landing & just about everthing, and we know many truths of our science & history has been kept us, why in the world would you believe NASA & the "science" the Rothschilds/Rockefellars have pushed? I find it total hypocrisy that some will attack anyone who dares to question NASA and the lies it's instilled into our public education, text books and MSM. You (all of us) have been questioning so many levels when it comes to the cabal. Why do you stop with questioning if the earth isn't a globe spinning at 1,040mph, hurling around an orbit, with all the massive oceans/seas remaining in tact? Genesis tells us the earth is fixed at four corner and there is firmament above/below (water). Do you believe the Bible or your 2nd grade teacher who programmed your belief system>>>> spinning globe? Water always levels out; water table. Often, we make the obvious into something that is too hard to fathom. I respect you Doq. Don't become a Jordan Sather.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JanetLove82 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Love, click on at the bottom under it