Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

312 Judges Recuse Themselves In Child Sex Trafficking Case ... Wake Up America! https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2021/03/312-judges-recuse-themselves-in-child-sex-trafficking-case-wake-up-america/

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

It's a big headline but the article doesn't address it. Is it just me?

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

Sorry if I was unclear. The definition of the word 'recuse' isn't the issue. There's clearly a racket going on that judges are allowing to continue. I see motions denied to remove a specific person from a case but no judges recusing themselves. Recusal is used when a person in authority has real or inferred conflicts of interest in a given case. A lot of people comment based on the headline but don't actually read the article.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Wolf, click on at the bottom under it