Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

312 Judges Recuse Themselves In Child Sex Trafficking Case ... Wake Up America! https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2021/03/312-judges-recuse-themselves-in-child-sex-trafficking-case-wake-up-america/

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

It's a big headline but the article doesn't address it. Is it just me?

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

Sorry if I was unclear. The definition of the word 'recuse' isn't the issue. There's clearly a racket going on that judges are allowing to continue. I see motions denied to remove a specific person from a case but no judges recusing themselves. Recusal is used when a person in authority has real or inferred conflicts of interest in a given case. A lot of people comment based on the headline but don't actually read the article.

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trad55 in this post can reply

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

☝️