Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

When Q talked about suicide weekend, he was talking about the bad guys, right?

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kicked off twitter in the purge๐Ÿ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

I dont know if you are the same person I followed on twatter, but I learned a great deal from someone with the same name as yours.
Iโ€™m assuming that you are not that person because they would NEVER give up at this stage. There is so much that will happen. Being sworn in as a fake president does not end well for the black hats. Find peace in prayer, music,something! General Flynn asked us to stay steady till the end of January. They knew this would happen. Even in Trumps โ€œ farewellโ€ speech this morning he said he would be back. Heโ€™s not talking about in 4 years. My love to you!

Thanks for the pick me up. I am human and do get discouraged sometime too. Yes I am the same one that was on twitter.

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

Glad to have found you and many others I followed. GOD BLESS all you have and will continue to do. Glad also I can now comment.#GODBLESSYOUANDFAMILY

Look back at when General Flynn posted the Washington story of asking his men to give him 30 more days. Then you will know how long this Insurrection will last...right before my birthday. Feb 1.

It is the final countdown and I am so excited for all of us.
We are preparing this Earth for the LORD to reveal Himself to us all.

So, Snap out of it! Good Times Ahead!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!๐Ÿ’ฏ

cheer up friend. the bohemian grove is done. one more owl to catch in DC!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Somerset Belenoff is suppose to be one at the top...the WITCH granddaughter of Rasputan of the Russians.
Everyone was afraid of her.
Gene Decode said some of her daughters took a spaceship from Antartica to escape and the SpaceForce & White Hat Aliens nuked it blowing a hole in the firmament.

When the fake UK queen assigned position of Wetin head to Belenoff, she cast a spell on those that did not want her to take power and they all jumped to their deaths from the conference room in front of the others. That gained loyalty to her really fast.
She was cousin to the fake queen of UK.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Who is the other OWL?

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ”ฅโ™ˆโœ Almost Time ๐Ÿ•ฐ Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...๐Ÿ˜โœจ๐ŸŽ‡โœจ

https://youtu.be/awL9KlYhTtU
relax and listen close your eyes take a nap sleep or just relax step away for a bit. lets turn those negative vibes into positive vibes fren just remeber theres only one thing to remember God Wins.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four โค๏ธ and Gma of several โค๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿฆ… TRUMP WON!!

Hang in thereQ++++. We are all a bit freaked out right now but we can not give into their fear tactics. Remember the 17 post about scare factor? We must remain strong and stay UNITED. โค๏ธ

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kicked off twitter in the purge๐Ÿ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

Iโ€™m truly happy to know you are the same๐Ÿ™‚