When Q talked about suicide weekend, he was talking about the bad guys, right?

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

Let's hope so!🙏❤️

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

I dont know if you are the same person I followed on twatter, but I learned a great deal from someone with the same name as yours.
I’m assuming that you are not that person because they would NEVER give up at this stage. There is so much that will happen. Being sworn in as a fake president does not end well for the black hats. Find peace in prayer, music,something! General Flynn asked us to stay steady till the end of January. They knew this would happen. Even in Trumps “ farewell” speech this morning he said he would be back. He’s not talking about in 4 years. My love to you!

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

Thanks for the pick me up. I am human and do get discouraged sometime too. Yes I am the same one that was on twitter.

(1) Show this thread

I always wondered if this movie is suitabe for the awaken ones.

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

Yes, definintely! Q wants all Patriots safe, hence all the#wwg1wga to support each other through this hardest of all time.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

8.2K Dislikes, 3.5K Likes 🤪👏🏼💪🏼🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

kek

antifa.com redirects to Bidens WH page...

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

🤣Yes, and the BidenInaugural.org site is pan handling for fucking donations and selling tshirts

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

WOW!!! It really does. This is crazy!!

(2) Show this thread