Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

When Q talked about suicide weekend, he was talking about the bad guys, right?

I dont know if you are the same person I followed on twatter, but I learned a great deal from someone with the same name as yours.
I’m assuming that you are not that person because they would NEVER give up at this stage. There is so much that will happen. Being sworn in as a fake president does not end well for the black hats. Find peace in prayer, music,something! General Flynn asked us to stay steady till the end of January. They knew this would happen. Even in Trumps “ farewell” speech this morning he said he would be back. He’s not talking about in 4 years. My love to you!

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quester215 in this post can reply

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

Thanks for the pick me up. I am human and do get discouraged sometime too. Yes I am the same one that was on twitter.

Look back at when General Flynn posted the Washington story of asking his men to give him 30 more days. Then you will know how long this Insurrection will last...right before my birthday. Feb 1.

It is the final countdown and I am so excited for all of us.
We are preparing this Earth for the LORD to reveal Himself to us all.

So, Snap out of it! Good Times Ahead!

Glad to have found you and many others I followed. GOD BLESS all you have and will continue to do. Glad also I can now comment.#GODBLESSYOUANDFAMILY

(6) Show this thread