Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

It figures I have learned a lot from watching CSpan

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

didnt whitehats infiltate not invade as well as [they] did back when,keeeeek

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

👊👍

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Whitehats run Twitter, Facebook, youtube and most media organizations.

My hunch is they are all under orders to do AS TOLD.

Wake people up

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Where can we find u on other platforms, please?

In response America First to her Publication

Telegram and Gab. https://t.me/GhostEzra

(1) Show this thread

Ghost.. We miss you here on anonup! Will you please bring us the good stuff? Telegram is fast paced and impossible to keep up with. Alot of shills over there that dont even comment relatative to your posts.

Ha. kind of like I just did! Kind of funny but not. Im definitely not a shill. So I will respond to this post - Cspan puts a CGI Pepe into its broadcast = Whitehat ran. Got it!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Thanks for the confirmation Ezra. EWillHelpYou.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I've wondered about that for awhile now!

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

pt 2/

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

more fun!

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Been busy with work all day... what did I miss about CSPAN? Anyone willing to summarize?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

👊💥

👌

That is why wheen I watched Trump speech it seemed different! Also noticed newsmax their action is more upbeat and more out spoken for Trump

@GhostEzra can i ask you if youre the same Ghost Ezra on Telegram?

@GhostEzra can i ask you if youre the same Ghost Ezra on Telegram?

In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication

The posts are the same. Easier to see on Telegram as they are all together. Seems like they appear on Telegtram first. I sometimes don't see them on here for a while afterwards.

(1) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Yes...was reading 'Nancy Pelosi' and others BS - re: H.R. 1 THE PEOPLE'S ACT (funny, the ALL CAPS LATIN BS - as if real People talk in ALL CAPS)

"HOW DO WE PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THIS THE FLAG IN THIS TEMPLE OF DEMOCRACY, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME SUPPORTING VOTER SUPPRESSION ACROSS THE COUNTRY. SO WHAT WE ARE DOING IN THIS FIGHT THAT WE'RE ENGAGED IN IS TO EMPOWER THE PEOPLE."

So, they are doing a 180 on the American People - making the
sheeple think it's all good...when THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST.
Since when do we live in 'THIS TEMPLE OF DEMOCRACY' ....?
and they all go in to bash the Republicans for 'supressing' the Vote!!!

Hope and prayer the Military 'seeing' the People no longer have
a functioning Contract (Constitution) of protections - AND STEPS IN
OR are they waiting for living people like me to walk into a Fed Court bldg and sue NANCY PELOSI ?

Anytime now - would be fine with me.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

how long has this been?

Can't wait for the ending. I want to unleash a tirade on my "colleagues"#wwg1wga

watching a movie. Patriots in Control WW.

Ezra hi, I have a question about the WHO...how will the Military get around the International immunity that the WHO has, to be able to arrest Tedros and Gang? Do you know anything about that?

In response Miranda Newman to her Publication

up is down left is right.

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Miranda Newman to her Publication

There can be NO international immunity for the crimes that have been commited World Wide. The Khazars along with their puppets for hundreds of years, have perpetrated the most heinous, evil, satanic crimes of which there will be NO immunity anywhere. They will be tried and executed for crimes against humanity, sedition or treason.

(3) Show this thread