Whitehats run Cspan in case you're confused.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ezra hi, I have a question about the WHO...how will the Military get around the International immunity that the WHO has, to be able to arrest Tedros and Gang? Do you know anything about that?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Aww....Good date/timing on this one .

thank you, I understand it is all upside down, but was listening to a Norweguan WHO doctor whistleblower and she was saying about it, so thought to ask. What about the March 4th inauguration for Trump as the 19th President taking place? You posted about it in a previous post last month..

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Miranda Newman to her Publication

I don't know if there will be an inauguration tomorrow in public. Something is going on. High hotel prices, Vegas announce not paying bets on who is president until after April....strange happenings.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Miranda Newman to her Publication

I don't know if there will be an inauguration tomorrow in public. Something is going on. High hotel prices, Vegas announce not paying bets on who is president until after April....strange happenings.

(3) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

you didn't answer her question.
please circle back because I'd like to know too!

News cycle is smoke and mirrors right now. Including this story.

(1) Show this thread