What could possibly go wrong with the production of a transgenic mosquito “syringe” that implants foreign DNA into unaware hosts via its saliva?

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

I believe I have wittnessed these bastards!! Didnt look normal at all! They have a loud buzz, It was hoovering around my plants like it was analyzing them!
When I went to get something to kill it because I'm allergic it's gone

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My daughter said that she saw an army of mosquitoes outside already in NJ. How do we get rid of them? Why are we allowing this??? Isn't the real Gates gone already?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

already released in texas and florida, as well as other countries
SOMETHING was biting the F out of us that left a monster whelp whencompared to the other whelps

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I'd say Ice everyone involved just like the eugenics vaccines

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

I am not surprised given the fact there are already patents for drone mosquitoes and other drone insects. 😡

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yeah seen couple days ago a documentation regarding those shit. Gates is the pure evil. Time to vaccinate him with a rope.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

"design a mosquito" - so now they're playing God. What other abominations are they going to create? oh right, human designed humans.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Mad scientists or just evil?