The anons are a "catalytic self-driving emergent army". The Q posts have brought us to truth faster than we would otherwise have done on our own. But we provide the "drive", and no anon "waits for orders". There is no salary, and you have to supply your own memetic weapons. The (spiritually) wounded are all treated via "radical mutual care and support".

Humanity will owe anons a deep debt of gratituide.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Amen X

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

we have been here all along...

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

Amen!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

this is bullshit, the truth was out there the only thing Q brought was the plan. If you were here before Q's involvement youve gone through the conspiracies that date back thousands of years, there is NOTHING Q brought to me that was new, Q just introduced 'the plan", that was new, and after so many years of disheartening independant work trying to be the plan it wasnt easy accepting Q or Trump as facilitators of the plan. But being critically minded enough proof was produced that made people like me believe. thats why i required less that one year on 8 kun to get it sorted and realize what i needed to to have confidence in whats going on. I didnt need to be with Q from the start because I was on it LONG before Q and anon, all ii needed was ample subtle proofs to see what a critical thinker needs to see. And one thing I dont need unlike most anons or many, are solid dates for everything to happen. such things are as trivial as which towel dried you after a bath.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

no solid dates r good... 40 yrs into this lie... dates r just for the enemies defense .. no dates 😂😹😂😹😂😹

(1) Show this thread

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🎯🎯❤❤❤❤❤🎯🎯

Grateful Deadhead who's taken too many redpills to let the great country go to the communist SJW and the NWO scumbags. #WWG1WGA

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

No gratz needed, just hope they all stay sane!

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

Voted for Reagon, H, Perot, W, McCain, Romney. Talk about buyers remorse. I pray God forgive me

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

anons, an army of frogs, memes, game stop, etc

ironically brilliant, isnt it? only God...

The anons and the HERE I am mofos, all that. GOD BLESS AND KEEP THE REPUBLIC>

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

Thank you Martin i Started out With You And praying Medic. you Both taught me so much ❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

🐸

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Feel like this work is our soul's mission. The world changing and the erradication of evil from our planet so humanity may truly thrive is the only "gratitude" or reward we seek.
#GodWins#GREATAWAKENING

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

100%. All the Research and Memes! All the Education and leads. It's been an amazing ride, even myself have learned so much.

Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/2289586

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Hello Martin, I have been search your website for the article (essay) youbwrote back in 16(ish) It was and still is the single best Redpill and explaination I have as yet read. I found a combination of 3 in your uncategorized section. Though none of those seem to be the thirst quencher I first read. I have found a need to share that piece with a number of folks. Who are searching but just can not seem to find the right insight to bring them ober to the Bright Side.
If you have time, and you are up for it. Could you kindly share the link with me for that article.
We remain,
John&Dee from North Dakota.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Being an Anon in this fight is my greatest endevour behind rasing a family.
#wwg1wga

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

This is a digital war, and you sir are a digital warrior! thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

well said💥🇺🇸💥

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

♥️

Patriot, Warrior, Freedom Lover, Trump Supporter, Light Worker, Proud Kentuckian and American, Loves God! Happy to be back home in Kentucky.

WWG1WGA! Love my Q family, you all are awesome!
I am happy to find a few people here that I was friends with of FB before they disabled both accounts I had there!
It is a wonderful journey, looking forward to all the excitement ahead, then looking forward to helping heal our Country, family and friends.
God Bless Each and Every One of You All!

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

As always you got it right on target!!!! So happy I have found you again ♥️🙏🏻. I was missing you. The invite to Utah still stands😘

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Thank you. 40 yrs I have been in this war against evil.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

We're awakened writers, healers, truth speakers. We use our gifts to lift and help humanity.
Exactly what the New Earth is all about.
#wwg1wga

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Beautifully said. I love your way with words.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yep. well said.

And yet some still question Q. Anyone doubting Q must not being paying attention.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I Love Synchronicity~

Blessings, Martin.
🙏💫😇