Insurgency ~ CounterInsurgency
Traitors ~ Patriots
Blue Pill ~ Red Pill
BIDEN ~ TRUMP
CABAL ~ Q-GROUP
(The movie REFLECTS reality)

- THINK MIRROR -

The current “administration” is just a
projected reflection from those truly in power.

WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

👇👀

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

@i4ni2th4a2th
What are the Q references about, you made with Elvis' watch and the emblem?

GENERAL FLYNN's sister, Mary, joins 20 year UNITED STATES AIR FORCE Veteran to expose the CHILD TRAFFICKING occurring within the CPS system

WARNING: They Want Your Children TOO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ApJvFUNpgyJO/

Nothing is happening right now, no March madness

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

There is plenty happening. You just can't see it.

(1) Show this thread

misspelling matters to missing R in warning!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Contextually I'd see it as waning...like a waning moon. If you replace with warning, the sentence doesn't make much sense.

"waning" - To decrease gradually in size, number, strength, or intensity: Interest in the subject waned.

It may be of note that if "warning" came to you - it is meant for you to be aware of such.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Hammurabi, I just woke up to this, and as I'm trying to drink coffee I'm having a hard time getting it down. I don't know if I can tuck this away in my mind somewhere and go about daily life as if this doesn't exist anymore. I'm not sure why I'm compelled to leave this here but maybe it's just after trying to figure out what the future holds my mind is scrambled. Everything just seems like a blur when I'm trying to read this. I can only ask God for help because I don't know what else to do anymore.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Tears for the Children
Save our Children

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

This is just a tiny fraction of what is happening out there. I cried daily for 3 months when I first heard about the children. As things get exposed I'll be praying for the people of the world. This is not going to be easy.

(4) Show this thread

!!!

the [D]'s should actually include many if not most of the [R]'s. it's the CABAL after all!

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Wuau!! 👏👏👌