Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Also we have gone from N95 to anything over your face will do!

lol! This has my go to in casual convo with people!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I have been asking store clerks that for MONTHS. lol Never did get an answer other than "I don't know" and "hmmm I never thought about that".

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

We all know why, its a sham

i never thought of that!!!

We were just talking about this last week!!! How dumb is it? They need to give it up.... and have all 50 states REMOVE THE MASKS AND OPEN UP!!! We have some here in Texas that is still very afraid to not wear masks when the mandate is lifted next Wednesday!! So Sad!!

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Beverly Miller to his Publication

So much brainwashing by the LameStream Media, it makes me so disgusted with their agenda. I'm constantly telling people not to watch the "news" and tv in general these days. It is sad!

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

In response Beverly Miller to his Publication

Yup. QT has removed all their mask signs, and yet people are still wearing them. Last weekend at Home Depot it was 50/50 and at the HEB about 25% were not wearing. I pray they will wake up.

(2) Show this thread

good question

Good but if it's in Paris ( Galerie Lafayette), the message should be in french. C'est un message fait par photoshop! Mais le message est bon!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Why are the homeless not dropping like flies if this is so deadly? They are not social distancing, wearing masks, washing hands, disinfecting everything they touch? Many are not already physically healthy so they are MORE suseptable to infections. If this was so deadly would their bodies not be lining the streets?

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

been sayin from the start. there'd be incinerators on every corner if they worked.

i said this at the very start of it

Good point!

Only followers of this user (@Slapps_) can see their posts

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Aye, I see all this crap littered everywhere. Brought to you by the same people that claim to be all about preserving and taking care of our planet.

Only followers of this user (@Swilsdorf) can see their posts

TRUE THAT❗️YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO FEAR MONGERING ASS HOLES🤨THE WHO, CDC ECT.....🧐🧐🧐

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

NO SHIT!! I don't wear one ever, but find them in my shopping cart every time. The only good thing about this was that stores finally washed all the boogers off the carts.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Because the same idiots that are wearing them many times use them more than once???
Well no, it is just because they ARE FOOKN IDIOTS!
They dont see past the mask on their faces.

MAGA 💯🐸WWG1WGA🐸 💯ARIZONA🌵HIGH DESERT🌵🌴

...cuz. they didn't think of everything! #DUMBASSES

From a healt care perspective, I ALWAYS wanted to know that!!!

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

Good point. When you wear a mask in the medical setting you wear it for no longer than 10 mins and dispose of it in a yellow bin as you leave the room. You only wear them to protect against bacteria like TB, MRSA never for viruses that requires a complete hazmat suit.

Cuz it aint no real pandemic virus and everybody who spread the news knew it too! Ask where's OSHA as well???

Exactly!