Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The full map is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, this presents Buddhism as true and a lot of other weird & disturbing stuff. It says that the creation of the universe will remain a secret. Spoiler alert: God created it, yes, the Father of Jesus Christ whom is not even mentioned on this weird map. I can believe a lot of things, but when you start talking about stupid stuff like karma, dimensional travel (wtf...?), the ability to fly and levitate (wtf...?), an acient builder race (wtf...?), chakra, consciusness vibration (wtf...?), Saturn councel.... man WTF is this shit. Keep it real, this is ridiculous, read the Bible instead of this fantasy story...

According to the full map, 4D Humans from Our Future live in inner Earth...which means all signs point to a truly amazing future.

T.he
E.arth
A.lliance
Honeypot with your [TEA] anyone?

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

took me awhile to come to grips that 9/11 was an inside job. partly because we deployed to the stan not too long after and a soldier doesnt question orders. i never imagined, that americans could 1: keep that a secret 2: that "they" would go to great lengths for the agenda.

Your post has a Red Arrow pointing down to "Escape the Matrix" that is not on the original Qmap. Where does that Red Arrow begin?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

same question ... Erza?

Have you seen the full "poster" that GE took this from - I did a rough extrapolation and figure it was in the "Awakening Consciousness"

(2) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

So it's true about the Pleiadians. Cool.
this is going to be exciting. I've heard a little about the Earth Alliance I believe through Kabamur but I haven't followed him for awhile. Or maybe it was the Collective. Either way it's going to be exciting times ahead. 💫

The weaponized food - is that already happening? Is that why we have more diseases? Get us sick to sell us pills & needless surgeries? Mental Health - I can't even imagine what could have been done on that front.

I just looked up LOOSH:
A term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities feed.

Dear God - Monsters Inc was true! But was that made to counter the truth or to make us laugh at the real possibility?

High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) was that the weapon or just the first one?

White Dragon I'm not familiar with, but then it Is a secret Asian society. Another box to open.

@GhostErza did Potus open the door of all doors at Pumapunku?

(1) Show this thread

TheFullMap (Q is about 3%) just in case One wish to dig deeper than Q ;-) from ESCAPE THE M A T R I X to R E T U R N T O S O U R C E (GOD) Love & Light of One, Patriots

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication

Why is Rh- on this map? I surely hope that the majority of Rh- people are good - I really need to know about this. Anyone?

In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication

This is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, this presents Buddhism as true and a lot of other weird & disturbing stuff. It says that the creation of the universe will remain a secret. Spoiler alert: God created it, yes, the Father of Jesus Christ whom is not even mentioned on this weird map. I can believe a lot of things, but when you start talking about stupid stuff like karma, dimensional travel (wtf...?), the ability to fly and levitate (wtf...?), an acient builder race (wtf...?), chakra, consciusness vibration (wtf...?), Saturn councel.... man WTF is this shit. Keep it real, this is ridiculous, read the Bible instead of this fantasy story...

(4) Show this thread

3rd generation military,Patriot,fully awake and Mad as hell💥💥🇺🇸🇺🇸 Also 👉@_truth_hurts_21 gab

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread
In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Matthew 24:1–51
Matthew 24:24
24=The number 24 is associated with the priesthood. Since it is composed of a multiple of 12, it takes on some of 12's meaning (which is God's power and authority, as well as perfect foundation) except in a higher form.
1-Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;
Strong's Bible Concordance H24=āḇîḇ= the name of the month Abib or Nisan: ear, green ears of corn (not maize). (Season Spring)
March 14-April12=Nisan ( Passover- 3/27 thru 4/4 or Nisan 14- 22)
Exo 23:15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread: (thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days, as I commanded thee, in the time appointed of the month Abib; H24 for in it thou camest out from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)
2+4+2+4=12 Lead me to the Book of Esther 9:5

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Earth is not Flat
If it was all nations would see the sun rise & set.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

It's most likely a torus.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Earth is not Flat
If it was all nations would see the sun rise & set.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Back to the Future to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Time to shift timelines, perhaps? WISH I totally understood the concept, but I do see that it is already starting.

Maybe someone can 'splain the finer details of timelines so I can learn?

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

In response Jolanda Ligtenberg to her Publication

🚀👍Noice colors on this 1

(1) Show this thread

pleiadian guidance 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(5) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Back channels; Some unpopular know things: ... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BC8UBACz0KM

Un gran enlace:

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

I have a Map😄

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

LOOSH is something like negatibe energy or fear that some evil aliens feed on?