Here's a map.

TheFullMap (Q is about 3%) just in case One wish to dig deeper than Q ;-) from ESCAPE THE M A T R I X to R E T U R N T O S O U R C E (GOD) Love & Light of One, Patriots

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @The1stOne in this post can reply

In response Anders von Hvass to his Publication

This is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen, this presents Buddhism as true and a lot of other weird & disturbing stuff. It says that the creation of the universe will remain a secret. Spoiler alert: God created it, yes, the Father of Jesus Christ whom is not even mentioned on this weird map. I can believe a lot of things, but when you start talking about stupid stuff like karma, dimensional travel (wtf...?), the ability to fly and levitate (wtf...?), an acient builder race (wtf...?), chakra, consciusness vibration (wtf...?), Saturn councel.... man WTF is this shit. Keep it real, this is ridiculous, read the Bible instead of this fantasy story...

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Why is Rh- on this map? I surely hope that the majority of Rh- people are good - I really need to know about this. Anyone?

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Any place I can order a wall size map of this, my adult kids already think I'm crazy.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

...can't re:Member...but...this file has a pretty good resolution...e-mail it to a pro Print Shop and they can tell how big U can make it. ;-) My guess is. - pretty big and still readable. Good Luck

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

The Bigger the Better;-)
Readable for everyone!

(2) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

so it's all True! i knew it would be & I haven't even looked at this yet. a quick glance was all I needed. I've known my whole life