Here's a map.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

So it's true about the Pleiadians. Cool.
this is going to be exciting. I've heard a little about the Earth Alliance I believe through Kabamur but I haven't followed him for awhile. Or maybe it was the Collective. Either way it's going to be exciting times ahead. 💫

The weaponized food - is that already happening? Is that why we have more diseases? Get us sick to sell us pills & needless surgeries? Mental Health - I can't even imagine what could have been done on that front.

I just looked up LOOSH:
A term applied to energy produced by human beings and animals that other entities use to feed from. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities feed.

Dear God - Monsters Inc was true! But was that made to counter the truth or to make us laugh at the real possibility?

High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) was that the weapon or just the first one?

White Dragon I'm not familiar with, but then it Is a secret Asian society. Another box to open.

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear., click on at the bottom under it