Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

🤔

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

"King James" should move his a$$ to China where it belongs; and as for Ellen, well she's just a talentless communist POS anyway. Oh, wait. She's on the flight logs to Epstein Island. Oh, this is getting good.

#pedowood

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

She is a Rockefeller and she is toast. I hope someone remakes Finding Nemo because i reference Dori the fish alot

The Rockefellers are behind ALL of the health problems in the world today, as I'm sure you know.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Actually I did not know, I happen to live in a Rockefeller estate which they sold. i named my dog Rockefeller 😱😱😱! then changed his name when I found out.