Only people mentioned by @PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill selling their island near Epsteins also.

Those of us that know, know. She is gone. bye bye sicko

Oooh-eee! Look at all the hot deals! https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Reds Planet to her Publication

Haha IKR!

(1) Show this thread

theyre liquidating
theyre both dead
truatees are settling their trust accounts

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

🤔, money problems. Guess Trumps EO regarding crimes againt humanity, and corruption have taken effect and they have lost their money.

I Love God my Father. I am a Proud mother of Five Children and Six Grandchildren. I Love Patriots and stand together. WWG1WGA

Wow????? I wonder why?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

"King James" should move his a$$ to China where it belongs; and as for Ellen, well she's just a talentless communist POS anyway. Oh, wait. She's on the flight logs to Epstein Island. Oh, this is getting good.

#pedowood

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

She is a Rockefeller and she is toast. I hope someone remakes Finding Nemo because i reference Dori the fish alot

(1) Show this thread

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Hollywood is over, no more adrenochrome to keep them all looking young. The gig is up everyone knows about all the baby sacrifices and child sexual abuse that was taking place by most of those EVIL VAMPIRES. Their houses and estates are being sold as their either in GITMO waiting trial or have already been executed. The sheep either don't want to believe it or just think its all conspiracy. WAKEY, WAKEY SHEEP TIME TO LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE OF WHATS GOING ON AROUND YOU. DemonRats and eletes are going down, dropping like flies. Time to CLEAN UP THE SHIT.

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

Yep!!

(1) Show this thread

Did singer Gloria Estefan and Sony Music mogul husband Emilio Estefan sell their house yet? What is going on with these people selling their properties?
Estefan's daughter Emily is the Goddaughter of Quincy Jones and Oprah Winfrey...🧐
👀Tommy Mottola & Thalia? What about Gloria's niece Lily Estefan from Miami NBC Univision?
What have these celebrities been up to?🤔
Where are all the Hollywood elites?

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

Hollywood has definitely been quiet hasn't it? 😉

(1) Show this thread

I've always thought Labron was such a tool always pushing his anti-america anti-white agenda! Do you have more info on his involvement in this ugly web?

In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication

Symbolism is his downfall. You can find pics and article's of him throwing illuminati hand signz all over the place.

(1) Show this thread

Pedo housecleaning?

In response Have Faith to his Publication

😉

(1) Show this thread