And a year ago...

Soybean Oil Causes Mental Retardation, Autism, Dementia and Alzheimer's Research Finds

EU Times, Jan 24th, 2020

New research has shown that despite being marketed as a healthy alternative, soybean oil, America’s most popular oil, causes neurological changes in the brains of mice, and may contribute to autism and dementia in humans.

Extracted from the seeds of soybeans and used in everything from fast food to animal feed and even baby formula, soybean oil is easily the most widely consumed oil in the US, ubiquitous in the national cuisine.

It’s in McDonald’s fries, Pizza Hut crust, and the “healthy” 9-grain bread used for your Subway sandwich.

But what is really shocking about their latest findings is the effect soybean oil seems to have on the brain.

https://www.eutimes.net/2020/01/soybean-oil-causes-mental-retardation-autism-dementia-and-alzheimers-research-finds/

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

It's a shame that when people remove animal flesh from their diet either to reduce acidic metabiloc waste levels, for animal rights, or to just experience more energy. they run to SOY. There are many good reasons for adopting a vegetarian diet that can include fish and becoming weak or wimpy or more feminine need not be an issue. Learn from these rock hard and super buff vegan body builders. When we eat beef flesh, we have to break down the muscle to get to the amino acids from the plants the cows ate. We can just eat the plants and spare our body from the high acid production and high energy output required. The energy to digest meat is robbed from the immune system. The metabolic waste is very toxic as well. F Soy, Check out these rock hard and buff vegan athelete bodies. https://www.greatveganathletes.com/category/vegan-bodybuilders/#:~:text=1%20Zack%20Belknap,%20vegan%20bodybuilder.%20Zack%20Belknap%20is,Maayan%20Eliasi,%20vegan%20bodybuilder.%20...%20More%20items...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

also reduces testosterone levels!!!

also reduces testosterone levels!!!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

The fish hatcheries that repopulate lakes feed the fish... Soy. So even fish you catch in the wild are quite possibly full of soy.
I have a soy allergy in my family so I understand just how much it is in everything. Its disgusting.

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

All seed oils do this, and worse. People need to stop thinking of vegatable oils as "food". They didn't even exist until the late 1800's, when extreme processing extended their shelf life beyond 2 seconds.

They are the number one cause of heart disease. Also, get off the statins and start feeding your brain the animal fats it's made of. and needs Yes, 60% of your brain is cholesterol. Stop starving and shrinking it.

And for God's sake, stop heating your olive oil.

Only followers of this user (@naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😖😖😖😖😖

Soybeans probably used to be good for us, before they started Genetically Modifying them with Fish Genes and bullshit.

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

No. They've always been poison. Historically, soybeans were only consumed after fermentation.

(1) Show this thread