Trump had to get out of the way publicly while the diseased temple collapses. By the time it collapses, even the left will be begging for him to come back.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

There was no other way for him. The MSM created the propoganda against Trump and the sheeple believed it. Bidan is showing his true colors to those still asleep. And there would of been mass riots.
Clean and swift.
Godbless you all.

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

💯% God told me this some time back, they will beg for him to come back...

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

"By the time it collapes"..sure dosen't sound like this movie is ending anytime soon...I was praying after the DARK WINTER ....

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

Absolutely Agree!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It appears we are extending the timeline. Most of us thought tomorrow was the day POTUS would be inaugurated

so how long? it isnt all going fall apart anytime soon. we talking 4 years?

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Mom of 2 AF boys, wife of retired CMSGT, Medium, LOVE OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Can you explain to us, if Biden is not president (I know he's not), how can he be allowed to open our borders, stop fracking, etc???

i said the same to my cousin a week or so ago. optics.

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

these satanic people need to go down where thet belong

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Did Hunter Biden play Samson in this biblical movie? I've been waiting to see the evil temple crush all within it. Now where did I leave my laptop?

That's how the Antichrist takes his place.

If they haven't questioned the mainstream narrative by now, I think only truth and transparency will set them free. But, something needs to get their attention, so they will listen. I get that. However, this fake show and false fronts need to come to an end soon. Time for people to start seeing the tribunals for the full declass.

In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication

Agree! My niece, who practices family law in Colorado posted on FB that "people " need to stop posting POLITICAL THINGS ON THERE BECAUSE IT'S ONLY CAUSING DIVISION IN THIS COUNTRY AND BETWEEN FAMILIES! It was a "Jab" at me! I only, very rarely share News stories that are Truth to open Eyes! Liberals don't like truth! If they aren't awake now, they have no COMMON SENSE AND IT WILL TAKE ONE HELL OF A SHAKING TO GET THEM THERE!

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication

Agree. Every day we take to wake someone up (if possible), is another day the innocent are hurt. 😢 you woke us up and now we want truth. No more games or secrets.🙏💜

(4) Show this thread

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Honestly, who needs them? Lesser than fleas, they serve no purpose other than what fleas do; to be a succubus.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Many are good but completely brainwashed people. They truly have NO idea they are following evil. Awakening them will not be easy, but in the end, the survivors who do wake up may become some of the most loyal and faithful of all, because they know the other side.

The good news for them is that even one lost sheep matters to God.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Truth. pray.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Both Republicans and Democrat party will be done.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I don't know why, but when I read this post, it reminded me of this drop. Also about 3 years ago.

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Give the swamp enough rope, they'll hang themselves.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Can I pretend I'm left and start the begging now?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Maybe 'POTUS is 100% insulated' doesn't mean what we thought it meant. By not being in office, Trump is now 100% insulated.

Q#2 includes, "POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics."

Q#6 includes, "POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons."

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

By George I think u got it !!!!!!!! 🧐

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Potus abroad? Meaning not in different country...DC but in US?

(4) Show this thread

and the world is with us! the good ones

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️Brilliant!!❤️🙌❤️🙌❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

@ghostezra, You my friend are dead wrong....

Once the truth comes out there will be no left and right....

There will be good and evil...

Read His book, HIStory...it's truth...

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

daily 🙏🏻

Conservative, focused on faith and family. Proud momma and Trump is my president! TRUTH: @blubeemergrl

daily 🙏🏻

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Hope you're right.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

they have got to see that they are actually in a perpetual prison, and tbey've been put there on purpose.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

Burn the ships.
then, welcome to a new day.

https://youtu.be/pOVrOuKVBuY