Trump had to get out of the way publicly while the diseased temple collapses. By the time it collapses, even the left will be begging for him to come back.

Honestly, who needs them? Lesser than fleas, they serve no purpose other than what fleas do; to be a succubus.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nackendara in this post can reply

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Many are good but completely brainwashed people. They truly have NO idea they are following evil. Awakening them will not be easy, but in the end, the survivors who do wake up may become some of the most loyal and faithful of all, because they know the other side.

The good news for them is that even one lost sheep matters to God.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

The ones I know are evil, so as long as the "savable" ones stay away from me, there won't be any shit. I'm in constant pain and I suffer everyday because of them. I have no more sympathy for them. There's only so much draining of the people when the swamp is still rampant. At least here in these parts. I never seem to get an answer. I can pick up on sublties and hints, but nary a peep. So I lash out. I like lashing out.

(1) Show this thread