Feelings are facts. "I feel frustrated" is a real feeling โ€” and a fact about your feelings that you can state (if that is the case). The "feeling of knowing" is just a feeling, though; it says nothing at all about whether what you "feel you know" is true or not. That requires empirical evidence and rational logic.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I dont disagree-too many people lead with their emotions,fail to think things through,& such people are easily led,easily deceived.However, dont discount intuitive thinkers and people who use discernment to ferret out truth.Some of us can use intuition to dicern if people are lying,and we just know-but we cant show our work.Logic thinkers get nervous when you cant show your work,and dont trust what they see as witchy powers๐Ÿ˜‚.I often use my intuition as an early warning system,which is backed up later by logic and analytical thinking.My intuitive work is almost always right, and those who know me, know its reliable.Can I be fooled?Sure.But sometimes logic thinkers get the math wrong.Nieither method is infalliable,because we are just humans.There are a lot of intuitive thinkers in this movement,and i think there is a reason for that.Some of the facts coming out defy logic and must be felt first.Or perhaps are more easily accepted if felt first.Its just a different kind of intelligence.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

yes indeed! important point. Feel happy, sad, fear, joy, - valid statements. I feel that the table is in the wrong position, is too high. Feel that it is too expensive. Feel that it is too fast.
Use of word 'THAT' whether real or implied signals a confused use of 'feel'. Confusion betwen thinking, and feeling, is deep at the heart of a dysfunctional culture.