Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

+++

Crush the vote
Agee with Abbott. - Pass it on
https://www.wfaa.com/votenow

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Masks are all on clearance sale at HEB and Walmart in South Texas. Signs to wear one are off the doors. The social distancing and one way stickers are nearly off all aisle flooring. Employees haven't been told as of 4:30 PM Tuesday...1 hour and 30 minutes past Abbott's removing all mask mandates. People shopping were hesitant to remove their masks when I told them the mask madate was over in Texas.

Strangely, the lack of much on the shelves makes it look like the both stores are going out of business. It's week 2 since the freeze..seems like something else is at play. I know not what. The aisles are much wider and the stockers are trying to make a very limited inventory look less like bare shelves.

It looks like the "pain" may be ours shortly. HEB and Walmart have a near grocery/hardware monopoly on most medium sized TX cities.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Congrats TEXAS! Signed JEALOUS CALIFORNIAN!

that absolution by the Governor did not work so well in Florida. masks "required" across many counties, even outside in some public areas. kids wearing masks at Disney World. Guard your kids

Only followers of this user (@Audrey1126) can see their posts

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Neighboring New Mexico is too full of DUMB, and may require further action to clean house.
We have a UV index of 7-11 daily. that little half strand of DNA isn't what's spreading around here.

Texan who is a huge Trump fan! Here to watch the show along with others who feel the same!

I think it is interesting that the same peope complaining about no masks are ok with open borders. Makes no sense.

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

i am so happy!!!!

HAPPY FOR YOU TEXAS ENJOY👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼❤️From New Hampshire🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

This is a good thing, but Greg Abbott is a POS. The Texas legislature is in session and there was a bill that was going to be presented in House to end the mask mandate. Guess he beat them to the punch. He is getting one of his republican minions from Odessa to present legislation (HB#3) that would essential take away the rights of Texans. I posted this on my page yesterday. He allowed the Chinese to infiltrate Texas. They have purchased large parcels of land (w/ one by Laughlin AFB in Del Rio). The Chinese own 2 wind farms in Texas. I am seeing the board alot clearer in Texas, and do pray the ones on the Chinese payroll will be exposed and held accoutable.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Happy Texas Independence Day!

Thx K! :)
Trump hotel still near you? lol

In response General Khaos to his Publication

It is! :)

(1) Show this thread

Thank you! Now did the rest of the country.! May everyone be free to breathe air.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Thanks

He also did this

NG VAXing seniors in TX
https://twitter.com/i/status/1366139915403210754

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Which is not a good thing if forced.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

FINALLYYYY. ..................FREEEEE

Best news!! C'mon all states💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Such great news for Texas! I will be so glad when all of this BS is put to an end in NC!🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication

That would be great for us in NC, everywhere really.

(1) Show this thread

Follow me on https://gab.com/SHALLNOTBEINFRINGED1776

We've ignored THEM All anyway, SO HAVE MOST TEXANS w/ a BRAIN....We don't need anyone to tell us we can live NORMAL..... WE JUST DO IT...

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

'mandates' were part of my county, I refused to partake in covidiocy. I voted, went to the motor vehicle office, grocery store, home improvement store, even the. emergency room which I was informed was a 'covid testing facility' and told I MUST wear the unpackaged mask being handed to me with a bare hand!? Uh no! Yet, I was wearing my Trump MAGA hat! True.
#HoldTheLine 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I wish Wyoming would do this. Our RINO just allowed our non-elected "health" officer to extend mandates until March 15th.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Finally!

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

Lucky Texas! I live in a blue state with a horrible governor who still has major restrictions on us & businesses! But he is one of the 5 nursing home scandal governors, so hopefully he will be removed!!! Cant happen fast enough!

🤠🥰 We are Very Happy with this news! Guess the good vibes this morning was real! 🤠💥✅👍🏼👊🏻🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Great for Texas. 👍🇺🇸

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Thank God! It took him long enough.

Tipping point :-)

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

I'm so jealous, but happy for Texas! Rest assured, brain dead libs will actually complain about this decision.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

yes they will🙄

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

They're already at it!

(2) Show this thread

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Im thankful and grateful, dont get me wrong, but the 10th?? So the virus will hang aroubd until the 9th?🤣 I dont understand the wait?!!

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

Logic was never in the air ;-)#fuckvirus

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication

I wondered about that myself. Hubby and I went to Iowa last week for 3 days to enjoy a free state. Some stores and resturants are still requiring their help to wear masks. I should have complained and left to spend my money elsewhere after giving the help tips.

(5) Show this thread

Excuse me for cussing but,
WOO FUGGIN HOO!!!