I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Nothing can stop what is coming! WWG1WGA

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

As you take a break I want to leave you with a word of encouragement. I read your story of being a survivor and want you to know that you are a true hero. God brought you though your horrific situation for a reason. Thank you so much for sharing your precious testimony of the redemption and healing we can get only through Jesus Christ. He brought you through it for a reason and I am so thankful for the lives that you help to touch and change. Godspeed!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ben Anon to his Publication
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ryesmith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rye Smith, click on at the bottom under it