I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Nothing can stop what is coming! WWG1WGA

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

As you take a break I want to leave you with a word of encouragement. I read your story of being a survivor and want you to know that you are a true hero. God brought you though your horrific situation for a reason. Thank you so much for sharing your precious testimony of the redemption and healing we can get only through Jesus Christ. He brought you through it for a reason and I am so thankful for the lives that you help to touch and change. Godspeed!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Ben Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RescueOurKids in this post can reply

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication