This paticular book cannot be found on google i see why they want to supress this book because they scared you will find out the true origins of the UNIVERSE source code and GUESS WHAT I POSSESS THE BOOK HAHAHA if you would like a copy i have uploaded it to the cloud WARNING VERY DEEP RABBIT HOLE hahaha click link to access this very special book

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11BDkHsyVwt1L0Q3yQdjRwFSJ9blLVWRA/view?usp=sharing

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

1/ Took a run through it.
Imo and experience, having wide eyed and bushy tailed romped through decades of all the 'cosmic' 'spiritual' 'new age' avenues I could discover, I find this to be just another in a long line of overly complex (the devil it seems so loves *corporate* models) ego stroking brain tickling (ultimately) Satanic *system* based attempts (Urantia book come first to mind) to supplant and counterfeit God and His simple pure love for His creatures and to obliterate/obscure the Truth, the Way, and the Life of His son Jesus Christ whose life was given on our behalf as simply and accurately described in *His* history of mankind and this earth and instructions for living given us through direct inspiration of His Holy Spirit in *His* book, the Christian Bible, that has withstood the test of time as all manner of attempts to destroy/disprove it have been waged while it nontheless stood firm, proven not only through geology and history as revealed through archeology ..

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

2/ .. but especially through it's exclusive recorded *prophetic* accomplishments that NO OTHER system or 'way' has ever duplicated.

Sorry ... but a fail. Perhaps a mildly interesting one w/ some elements of truth mixed in but fail it does ... in my opinion of course.

Tread such paths w/ great caution is my advice .. the devil is in possession of his original mind and held the highest position in heaven overlooking the very throne of God and so privy to the closest observance of the inner workings of God of any created being and determined at some point to *deceitfully* go his own way and "create" his "better" "new improved" counterfeit system. Which, not being God, can only PALE (and has utterly failed) in comparison.

Be careful who you follow.

(1) Show this thread

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

The first three numbers of Social Security Sequence (SSN) is actually a state code, reflecting where the parents registered the child. For instance Alaska is 574. Why would there be a Social Security paragraph in this world book if that particular phrase applies to the United States and possibly not world wide?

Tough "TEXT" for me....I got distracted and ended up scrolling...

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication

i have read it and i am blown away but i guess it will not be for everybody but it is the truth

In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication

another good question why are google supressing it from being seen? you can find it on duckduckgo search engine very strange indeed

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

thank you!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

this book is the holy grail of truth

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Thank you.

Okay, WOW!

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

Oh Wow,, thanks for that -will have a read over the weekend 😊🙏🏼

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

apologies for delay in replying - still finding my way round this site and hadnt seen message.

(2) Show this thread