💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

One of the most important images from Trump's speech at CPAC yesterday was his embrace of the US flag. Why? Two reasons:

1) Because it was missing the tassel and gold fringe that denotes the US being under Admiralty Law Jurisdiction.

2) The eagle on top denotes a President of the United States.

Look up about David Winn Miller & how he got the patenr for the US FLAG & made DC have to put a fringe on every american flag in the courts, federal buildings ect,, the fringeless flag is under UNIVERSAL LAW, ie LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE,, GODS LAW. Its mind blowing to know that PRESIDENT TRUMP IS USING UNIVERSAL LAW,GODS LAWS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE . Amazing things to come, it is BIBLICAL. there is also a Q post with the letters DWM . coincidence ? there are none.TRUMP & Q has won , GOD WINS, WE WIN.

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGNAMIKE in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

@MAGNAMIKE
Hello Mike. I have been reading and following both Russle and (the late) DWM for many years. I would really appreciate your opinion and perhaps shed some light on what Russel J. G's plans/intentions are at this time... Please! And of course there are conflicting views about him!

https://judgejordy.bandcamp.com/track/tell-me-wheres-my-stolen-children

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

everything in life revolves around written language & spoken words ie grammer & simtec, DWM has played a major role in all of this by patening the US FLAG making it A UNIVERSAL FLAG, GODS FLAG, remember even the flag on the moon has no frill ( thats if they really went there) also all flags come under federal laws , anything that has 4 corners comes under federal law such as flags , stamps, monetary notes as anything like this is classed as a contract, the flag that THE GREAT PRESIDENT TRUMP HUGGS IS THE UNIVERSAL FLAG OF FREEDOM , GODS FLAG, WE THE PEOPLES FLAG , That is why those who are really awake understand how important what is happening globally, thats why world leaders are either resigning or being arrested, it is that powerful even the queen of englands gone & the rest of the evil criminal royals... i hope this helps answer your query..

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

i always trust the first mans work that i have ever spoke to in regards to this & that was David Winn Miller, everything he ever said or spoke of i have put into practice & believe his way & teachings are the best way to council ones self, as for Russel J G i do not know enough about him or his works or ways he conducts his teachings to make such a judgement , i always stick with DWM & his teachings & it has never ever failed me since learning it & putting it into action. If i had to choose i would always choose DWM. hope this helps you in some way , sorry hun.

(2) Show this thread

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response Mike Marshall to his Publication

would that mean that the martial law is over ? tthat the military court after the fraud , gave back the presidency to Trump?

In response Lita Wuji to her Publication

Our great president Trump has had to exhaust every legal means of STANDING before he could hand over control to the MILITARY TRIBUNAL COURTS which is whats happening now in DC , This is way to BIG for the supreme criminal courts as this has been a deepstate COUP against the PRESIDENT, the WE THE PEOPLE, the FED FINANCES & most of all trying to overthrow the whole US MILITARY,,, Whats about to happen will make the NUREMBERG TRIALS look like a parents meeting,,,, GONNA BE SO BIG IT IS GOING TO HOLD ALL THOSE INVOLED IN THIS COUP ACCOUNTABLE GLOBALLY,, THE WHOLE SWAMP CABAL,,, HIGH TREASON IN A MILITARY COURT IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH ie HUNG, SHOT, LETHAL INJECTION, ELECTRIC CHAIR,,,, ALL CABAL LEADERS & PUPPET MASTERS WILL BE PUT ON TRIAL,, EVEN THOSE WHO WERE INVOLVED IN DEFRAUDING ELECTION BALLOTS,,, remember the words KNOWINGLY, KNOWINGLY, KNOWINGLY... acting under orders is no excuse of the law.... ENJOY THE SHOW , ENJOY WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ,,, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BEAR WITNESS TO

(1) Show this thread