The frequency you want the dial on is 432hz not 440.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

What about 444 hz? I have heard music is at 440 hz which is wrong should be 444 hz? [.] πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

yes but that hertz is designed to interrupt your own frequency & make you agitated. music was originally designed at 432

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Villain Unknown to his Publication

Very real soon that will be fixed - BOOM white light

My understanding: Chart's "local time" is +7 from UTC (Universal Time), UTC is + 8 from PST (Pacific Time) & +11 from EST (Eastern Time).

So on 03/01/21 (TSST), signal starts major increase @ 6:30am, spikes @ 8:00am & wanes @ 10:30am = 02/28/21 (EST) starts 12:30pm, spikes @ 2:00pm & wanes @ 4:30pm ...... 17 minutes before Trump went on stage

πŸ˜…

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaVillain in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

could you do a test & check say the last 3 times he took the stage to see if there is a pattern? like, does he wait for the 'right time' to take stage? would be interesting.

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

good call. my point of contact is a live feed. i did a quick search for a history or backlog. I did obtain some notable past captures, but ill have to do a deeper dive tonight to find a glory hole of info.
i can pretty much guarantee there is someone out there (with long hair, held back with a bandana, 12 o'clock shadow, utilizing some mind expanding substance) logging the $#!+ out of them.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Perfect.. Thank God. Do you listen to 107? This is TODAY 3/1/21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0duZaxn9I

aarrgghhh @a I just spent FIVE MINUTES typing a lengthy reply to this only to LOSE the whole thing because this box doesn't show the PUBLISH button when you have a lot of text. you have to scroll up in order to get to it but that refreshes my phone so it all gets wiped out!! the Publish button needs to remain VISIBLE at all times. 🀬🀬

I'll try this again. (lost my entire reply)

5 minutes in, Juan talks about one reason why the military would intervene. the example he gave was if something was put into our water (Florida!) - and ➑️ if they had special glasses we could wear that would defeat the effect of the programming!!

Now where have we all seen that before!! does anyone know Who made the video of the guy walking down the street with the glasses & the greys?
what if that wasn't a joke but a red pill?

i wrote this up better the first time - now everyone just has to go watch this. it's a mind blower.

(2) Show this thread