Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/2289586

#wwg1wga either means something to you or it doesn't. You decide.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Governor Nipple Rings? Pity...

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

MOAR Popcorn! 🍿🍿🍿

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

have you heard of Lawrence Dean O Bryan? i saw a video of him on a telephone call recorded on 2/2018 talking about our Alliance consists of 2 countrirs we just made treaties witj so.... and he talks about the International Bank of US of A.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

indeed!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

so#Fooked i think he blew a nipple ring

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Only followers of this user (@GemGal20) can see their posts

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

I came across this little chestnut earlier by We The Media on Telegram aboour buddy, Andrew...

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/NXIVM-critic-s-plea-over-child-gets-little-action-600579.php

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Military Tribunal.
Crime Against Humanity
with Satanic intention.
https://youtu.be/tvrDH67EyRA

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

We're all loving it! :)

Puts a big smile on my face.

🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If anyone thinks nothing is happening in the background, then they have not been paying attention.

President Trump gets 4 more years. Any day, now. BOOM!

Keep in prayer. We are winning even if u don't "see" things happening.

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXXdtYG68Iw&t=65s

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Any patriots here know if CUE board posted anything about Cuomo in the past drops? If yes, pls share. Thanks.

Only followers of this user (@AlanQuinby2112) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Copy that. Future proves past.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

how sad is it when a man mass murders the elderly but it is his harrassment of women that takes him down. i live my life in service to the elderly. the left has chosen to sacrifice him to cover the real crime. just like Bill /Monica

BIG TIME

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

[Cuomo] = Front page news today.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

This is how these FILTHY, SATANIC PEDO's have been abusing their power for years and years. Look how terrified this girl is.

She most likely allowed him to do whatever to her out of FEAR.
They FIRE u and leave u without a job.

They THREATEN to harm your family if u resist.

They have gang members FOLLOW u as a way to intimidate
u to do what they say.

Their days are numbered!

CUOMO going down.

Along with his DEMON pals in office.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

What a chess game!!! ⚡️
Sweetest feeling knowing the game is on.
Not being able to see all the moves - painful.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Any mention of Cuomo going down from the CUE board in the past?

(1) Show this thread

Yes he is, which is good news but these recent allegations are overshadowing the real crime of intentionally sending thousands of our seniors to their deaths. They know he is fooked but need to be sure its because of this not that. Cant have us talking about their depopulation scheme, better to talk about his inappropriate behaviors. I firmly belive he (and they) wanted as many seniors as possible to die because they cost too much to care for. This is how they think afterall. We are being played. Must keep the focus on the deaths.

(2) Show this thread

Truth .

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

11.3 Marker?

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 844:

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

The MOAB perhaps?

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts