Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

is there any significance to it being different eyes?

death to illuminati satanists pedofiles and pedovores hang them all public execution Please WWG1WGA#SaveOurChildren the same ones that are screaming pandemic and pushing for vaccination are the same ones that are TRAFFICKING and torturing your children for adrenochrome awake yet WWG1WGA#SaveOurChildren and they want you to use a mask because you are not allowed to speak about this scam DEMIC PLAN-DEMIC excuse to implement Zionist new world order agenda 21

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

can someone help me understand why the black eye?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Sarah Sue to her Publication

Ok, however, take a deep breath and say The Lord's Prayer before reading the following: https://truthscrambler.com/2018/05/24/donald-marshall-on-the-real-reptilian-agenda-vrils-and-droning/ and there are more references as well.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Sarah Sue to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

The entire world needs to be aware of each and every individual who participated in Crimes against Humanity! These people are not to be idolized in any capacity! The blinders need to be removed from everyone's eyes and see these wicked people for who they really are, and not the fantasy Hollywierd has created!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Who is the woman in the first photo, lower right?

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Elizabeth Hurley

(1) Show this thread

I love the Lord, with all my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am a Mother of 3 grown adults, we have 3 grandchildren. I love my Country and freedom.

those you think are alive are dead, and those who you think are dead are alive.