Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

hmmm The Cure will spread around the world.
My husband mocked me today because of all Trump said yesterday he caught on to his push for the Vaccine. Asked me point blank if I am listening to the Boss now and take the vaccine, as he said to do so? I told him NO, it won't matter who says it, I won't take it. But damn why in this speech did Trump have to push this? That is one subject I cannot make sense of. I mean yes Wark Speed is Military Operation. But WHY would POTUS say so go get all your shots. So many MAGA people without knowledge will run now...

When Trump talks about the vaccines, he's talking about indictments delivered by military tribunals. Operation Warp Speed is a military operation like you say.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bjf91 in this post can reply

Patriot from Canada waiting for Trudeau to be arrested.

In response John Felix to his Publication

Also he never ever mentionned to take the vaccines but just that they have been delivered! Tell that to you husband!

In response John Felix to his Publication

Sadly he did at the CPAC speech. Beginning with how painless it was for Joe Biden to get his shot and then he added so go everyone get your shots. I think some MAGA people took this literal and are now those who were on the fence, running out of nowhere to want to get the vaccine.

(1) Show this thread