Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Do you know anyone personally that has suffered from taking the vaccine?

I'm against vaxxing.

But maybe, just maybe... there's something else going on here.

hmmm The Cure will spread around the world.
My husband mocked me today because of all Trump said yesterday he caught on to his push for the Vaccine. Asked me point blank if I am listening to the Boss now and take the vaccine, as he said to do so? I told him NO, it won't matter who says it, I won't take it. But damn why in this speech did Trump have to push this? That is one subject I cannot make sense of. I mean yes Wark Speed is Military Operation. But WHY would POTUS say so go get all your shots. So many MAGA people without knowledge will run now...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Patriot from Canada waiting for Trudeau to be arrested.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

When Trump talks about the vaccines, he's talking about indictments delivered by military tribunals. Operation Warp Speed is a military operation like you say.

Patriot from Canada waiting for Trudeau to be arrested.

In response John Felix to his Publication

Also he never ever mentionned to take the vaccines but just that they have been delivered! Tell that to you husband!

(1) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

Ive been asking intel too and they dodge the reality as an excuse to go after criminals. but the fact is that Trump gave the money to Gavi 2x ANd has been pushing the very vax he knows is killing people. no excuse accepted. noone has immunity to inject anthing in our body without our consent

ive been asking same question. not one answer. im not completely believing the warp speed is a military mission. gonna have to see hard proof on alot of it. too many unanswered questions.

sorry Warp Speed I meant 🤣