Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Yes absolutely. Animal Lives do matter very much so to each and every Individual animal. Respecting animals means all of them, it matters not what 'meat suit' they ware born in or how cute, rear/endangered or tasty they, what matters is in suffering we are all equal.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

oh my god i needed to see this at this exact moment. this is so unbelievably beautiful and i have a huge lump in my throat. this man is hero and such a gentle soul. i cannot express how much this moved me :( thank u for sharing xo

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🥰

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

😍oh man this is one seizure inducing thank u :) just kidding (sort of)

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

very cool rescue.

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

wish people were more like this kind soul...the planet would be a better place.

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

we are !!! don' t minimize our power ;) we re growing🌱

(1) Show this thread