Donald Trump’s CPAC speech was
a walk down memory lane of Q-DROP
all time GREATEST HITS!

It is a an unmistakable testimony to
The Plan and the INVIOLABLE PACT between
DT, MI, Q-GROUP, ANONS, PATRIOTS,
the AMERICAN PEOPLE and the WORLD.

The connections are statistically beyond coincidence & mathematically impossible to
not be intended by design.

31-Jan-2018 9:46:08 PM EST
8ch/qresearch

>>228958
Potus speech was inspiring!

Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

Incredible decode!
I'm glad you added your name. I hate sharing information without credit.
This is definitely exciting news !
We are ready 🌍💖

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Thank you Patriot 💯💯💯♥️♥️♥️🕊🕊🕊

"The World you Desire can be won. It Exists...It is Real...It is Possible...It is yours". God, Family, Country, Vets, Our President Trump,

Its was fablouas and cant wait till he is back in office and show the World the corrupt DEEP STATE AND THE EVIL DOERS

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

You are exactly right!! Fantastic graphic!
Your work not only brings hope, but connects dots few see

Love you brother!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Maybe the most important line was when Trump asked what the hell happened at 3:02 in the morning?
Because if you enter 302 in the Drops this comes out

For Green.
Q
—end—

Maybe Green for Go? or multiple meanings. Could als be Q Drop 131

POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

3:02. could also equal 23 which is PAIN!

(1) Show this thread

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Thanks very much. GREAT exegesis on POTUS' Q drops.