The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

This psychopath deserves death penalty

Have we reached PEAK stupidity yet?

Somehow, I don't think so...

The only question is whether this creature kept the dick, like BigMike, Nancy Pelosi, Jill Biden, Crissy Teigen & others...

We WOMEN need to step up & object to this!

There is nothing more sexist than turning oneself into a copy of a hermaphrodite god, then claiming you are a woman.

The war on Women is a war on the American Family!

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Give 'em hell.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

This one wins the prize.

She's an accessory to Neilia Biden's (& baby's) murders, on top of being a man.

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I JUST proclaimed this to my brainwashed children in reference to the fake women out there making me look bad when I am awesome! And it is NOT right or fair for men to be in women's sports or girls and women's bathrooms/lockerrooms.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Bingo!

Finding out about Jane Fonda just crushed my young ego decades ago...

Now, she has a show, Frankie & Grace, or some such, on Netflix... had when I watched Netflix...

Of the regulars in the cast, I have counted only ONE natural female!

They are ALL trannies.

Lily Tomlin...

Gads. When I was a little kid, I loved her "Edith Ann" skits on HeeHaw.

Glad I haven't watched in years...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

The only men who don't know this are libtards

(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

S.O.O.N.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Happily, our Eagle has been quite busy with prior engagements...

Our turn will be SQQN and will be OBVIOUS!

(1) Show this thread