The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

This psychopath deserves death penalty

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Have we reached PEAK stupidity yet?

Somehow, I don't think so...

The only question is whether this creature kept the dick, like BigMike, Nancy Pelosi, Jill Biden, Crissy Teigen & others...

We WOMEN need to step up & object to this!

There is nothing more sexist than turning oneself into a copy of a hermaphrodite god, then claiming you are a woman.

The war on Women is a war on the American Family!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I JUST proclaimed this to my brainwashed children in reference to the fake women out there making me look bad when I am awesome! And it is NOT right or fair for men to be in women's sports or girls and women's bathrooms/lockerrooms.

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it