The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

This psychopath deserves death penalty

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Have we reached PEAK stupidity yet?

Somehow, I don't think so...

The only question is whether this creature kept the dick, like BigMike, Nancy Pelosi, Jill Biden, Crissy Teigen & others...

We WOMEN need to step up & object to this!

There is nothing more sexist than turning oneself into a copy of a hermaphrodite god, then claiming you are a woman.

The war on Women is a war on the American Family!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

S.O.O.N.

Happily, our Eagle has been quite busy with prior engagements...

Our turn will be SQQN and will be OBVIOUS!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

snort! YESSSS!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

Another bingo!

I used to look at her & wonder WHY it was that my legs didn't look like that no matter how much I worked out!

DUH!

Ice-cream cone manlegs!

Did you know about this one?

(1) Show this thread