Tonight POTUS 45 said a Republican President will be making a triumphant return to the White House in the near future. Trump also ended his speech at 18:20, which can be rearranged to 1082. Drop 1082 happens to mention JFK Jr. & The "Start." Enjoy the show, Patriots! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Drop 1082

POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The โ€œStart.โ€
Enjoy the show.
Q

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

pt2

pt1

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I heard him say first win back House and Senate and then Repub Prez. a long and painful journey but will win in the end. That sounds like 4 years.

just curious isn't Q the one that confirmed that JFK Jr. is indeed dead๐Ÿคจ I thought somebody asked them that exact question in a drop a while back???

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

He wasn speaking about 43.

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

LOOKS GOOD.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

I though I was a semi intelligent being. This whole thread except for the Looks good part is completely iver my head ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

(4) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

My take on these comments is this:
Military will rule that the election was indeed fradulent. They will either require a new election or will declare Trump the winner of the 2020 election. This will change the other results as well as the presidential results giving us more seats. Then President Trump will be inaugerated in a truly triumphant celebration.๐Ÿ˜‰

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

"...return to the WH." Cant return if you've never been there.๐Ÿ˜‰

wouldn't the 1082 actually be 182

not surre many feel as positive as you.....

But...I have an important question ๐Ÿ™‚: HOW will it be announced ? How will it be done ?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Freedom Truth JJ to her Publication

Whenever it can be done safely without all out war. Probably not by March 4th.

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

good warmhearted keks, love that guy.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

His speech was scheduled to begin at 3:40 - military time=15:40.
1+(5+4) 19
19th President

(1) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

In response Save the Children to her Publication

YESSSS....๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ•Šโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

I do โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธthat post, refer to my banner๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God๐Ÿ™Familyโค๏ธCountry๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Great video clip & explanation, PJ!
Lets Fooken Go!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ

(2) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

look at these beautiful number vibes. 1 11 1 ๐Ÿ™ƒ

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

RETURN TO WHITEHOUSE AS # 19

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

when ??????

(1) Show this thread