PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Tonight POTUS 45 said a Republican President will be making a triumphant return to the White House in the near future. Trump also ended his speech at 18:20, which can be rearranged to 1082. Drop 1082 happens to mention JFK Jr. & The "Start." Enjoy the show, Patriots! 😎🇺🇸🦅

Drop 1082

POTUS & JFK JR.
Relationship.
Plane crash 1999.
HRC Senate 2000.
The “Start.”
Enjoy the show.
Q

Only people mentioned by @OziPatriot in this post can reply

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

I though I was a semi intelligent being. This whole thread except for the Looks good part is completely iver my head 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Jen Brown to her Publication

YEAH IM THE SAME THATS WHY I POST IT .. JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO LEARN DECODES...WATCH LINK I SEND I BET YOU CRY!! ITS AWESOME! !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c042frDCJI

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37