POTUS "The distribution is moving along according to our plan, and it's moving along really well. The military...what they've done. The generals and what they've done is incredible. We took care of a lot of people"

We hear you!! :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

shill alert πŸ˜‚ I'm troll hunting tonight. This person has no place here, trust me. WWG1WGA ❀️

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

just recently blocked this person!

(1) Show this thread

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

my treadmill today!! The time messes upπŸ˜‚ and it stops! But i still use it!!

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication

#TeamTrump β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

And what about Biden being taking care of with the vaccine on Dec. 21? Did I hear that wrong?

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

My mouth dropped wide open when he said Biden was taken care of, Biden got the shot and is taken care of. πŸ™ƒ

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

and what about the republicain who's gotta come back " he insisted who who who !!! i have my idea .... the man you got bid end number 😁

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

What exactly has the military done to advance the progress of this movement? Not going to say 'plan' because no one knows what the hell you're talking about.

patriot 🌎 French frog πŸΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ I remember who I am , πŸ‘‘sovereign part of God. living a human life , for rΓ©vΓ©lation of truth ,moon watcher πŸ‘€

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

maybe you should take the reponsability to not include everybody in your assumptions. just a cue : military = patience and strategy

I heard it was going to beπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯BIBLICALπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ so here I am!

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

YOU!! dont know what hes talking about. Kindly speak for yourself.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

23-pain
He was very specific about how the military has been doing wasnt he!
Large and in Charge!

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯
#Military
#TAKINGCAREOFBUSINESS

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯
#Military
#TAKINGCAREOFBUSINESS

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Glad you brought this up, Kim! One of my fav parts of his speech...
"...We took care of a lot of people..."
The entire speech gave me a sense of rally for a VERY SOON ELECTION.
*crossing my fingers & toes*
#Pray#Trump#MAGA#wwg1wga

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

yep😎

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

I love when he was talking about Joe's vaccination on Dec 21. Cracked me up.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Thank you. I heard that too.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Was it me, or wre they chanting Q+?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Just as I figured CPAC was optics for Military to step in.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

whats your reasoning?

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

love seeing him and listening to him!!! miss him!!!!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

HE USED THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE VACCINE TO TELL ANOTHER THING, THE SPREAD OF THE MILITARY THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY!

Cdn Patriot πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

He was talking about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which is an adenovirus so basically the cold virus so if you want it get that one. It's not pfizer and moderna mRNA experimental vaccine the harmful one

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing πŸ’œ

(3) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Loud and clear!!!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTeacher🍎MomπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Freedomfiqhter 🐸

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

he even yelled that!

(1) Show this thread

We love our great President and loving this speech!!! ❀️❀️❀️
#wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βŒšοΈπŸΏπŸΈ

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

Yes, many hidden messages. There is only so much he can say on the Tele. Codes everywhere.