POTUS "The distribution is moving along according to our plan, and it's moving along really well. The military...what they've done. The generals and what they've done is incredible. We took care of a lot of people"

We hear you!! :)

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

HE USED THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE VACCINE TO TELL ANOTHER THING, THE SPREAD OF THE MILITARY THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY!

He was talking about the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which is an adenovirus so basically the cold virus so if you want it get that one. It's not pfizer and moderna mRNA experimental vaccine the harmful one

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jaredmcl in this post can reply

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication

JNJ=LEGAL KILLERS FOR HIRE
They destroyed my life and hundreds of thousands of lives globally.
I would take nothing from this corrupt company.
I swear to God if JNJ walk away from their crimes Scott Free, I am going to go balistic on a scale never seen before.
I already buried my bf they killed.
Johnsonandtoxin.com

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

What was it?

(1) Show this thread
In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication

Isn't everything Johnson & Johnson makes, made in Chynah?

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Massachusetts

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts