CPAC : WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRESIDENT TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024’ :

NO & HELL NO !!! I WANT MILITARY TO HONOR THIER OATH & RESTORE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW !

WE CANT WAIT 4 YEARS OF A FAKE FALSE DEAD (2019’.) BYE-DEN CLOWN SHOW !!!

HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE !! HE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN OFFICE AS. # 19 ( DO YOU DAMN JOB )
NOW FFS !!!! DO IT NOW !!!

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No one loves Trump or has more gratitude for him more than i do, but I think this was always the plan. He needed to get in there and set things up for the military to find and arrest the invisable enemy within. You have to let the bad guys run amok, do their thing, becasue FISA works both ways 😉. Fast tribunal, death penalty. Meanwhile, I started to wonder if Trump's vaccine has a negative effect on people addicted to a certain substance, like a paint bomb exploding on the bank robber. 🤷🏻‍♀️

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Sunny Day to her Publication

TIC TOCK THEY BETTER GET A MOVE ON !!
PATRIOTS GOING TO TAKE OVER WERE THEY FAILED !!!

(1) Show this thread

I love how Potus and Flotus always hold hands.🙏❤️🙏

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

ITS SWEET ISNT IT ❤️

(1) Show this thread

DETAILS OF THIS NEEDS EXPLAING, TRUMP HAS BIG PLANS

OK JUST IN FROM GHOST EZRA :
DOESN’T SEEM AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT 👍
BE GLAD WHEN THESE CODES & WORD GAMES ARE OVER !!!!!!

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

at present, if election fraud is not corrected, there is no chance to win 2024 as all will be predetermined

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Merryland Man to his Publication

Must be corrected NOW. Will be a hell hole by 2024. Trump will be almost 79. This has to happen NOW.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

EXACTLY. i am sick and tired of hearing that BULLSHIT. ITS NOW. 2024 there wont be a country left. HE WON..he is POTUS period. NOT later...its now. Fucking retards...Jim Jordan even said that shit.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

I agree another four years my ass, what makes anyone think Trump could be elected in '24? Have we forgotten what literally just happened. Only ones getting 'elected' are those the cabal want in there. Kind of making Anons look like a bunch of dumbasses who are to coward to move to the next step after negotiations have failed. Almost nothing has panned out, this movement is in a whole lot of trouble.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Trump almost 79 in 2024. This will be a hell hole by then. I was hoping for more. A lot more. Tired of the games, puzzles, and gematria.

(1) Show this thread

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

yep , we all saw the fraud this cannot stand , military needs to storm these corrupt pos politicians . Fk waiting 4 years there wont be an America then. Fk the movie and Fk anyone that can't see the corruption at this point they are helpless. i dont want to hold the line any longer i want mofo lined up on a firing range and mowed down with a mark 19.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

Ever think patriots don't have control of the military?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I agree, military the only way

WHAT AN IDIOT I AM I DIDNT HAVE MY DE-CODER RING ON ? NEED TO HEAR FROM GHOST TO FILL IN THE BLANKS ! I DIDNT HEAR MILITARY HAS DONE AN INVESTIGATION TO OVERTURN THE FRAUD ELECTION

I'm so dissapointed to it was hard watching it's was a tease..

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

I was yelling at the TV like a football game was on! I don't want to pay $5--$6 a gallon for gas that's who i voted for you!! There were many moments like that.

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Totally agree - FINALLY we are speaking out - We can not wait for this shame to continue for FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! Are you kidding me! Where are the BOOMS, where are the BEEPS, Where is the Military and WHERE in HELL is the OUTRAGE!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Agreed, he is our President now. What do we have to go through to get him back in office. Does the Military arrest Biden and all treasonous people. How does this work? Anyone know?

Apparently I'm not the only one that heard nothings going to happen for 4 more years.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

Totally agree.

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

We wont have a country in 4 years

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

SO RIGHT ITS A TICKING TIME BOMB OUT HERE

(1) Show this thread

agreed. I'm over this sham. Truth bomb better come tonight. EBS yes?

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

Amen!

I believe he was chosen by the people and God the father. He WILL be restored as the rightful leader of this country!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Correct the elections! Trump Won. We need our country back today.

EXACTLY.

FAKE NEWS : NEWS FLASH 💥💥💥💥

PENCE ISNT THERE HE COULDNT GET A FLIGHT OUT OF GITMO !!!!

AGREE 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

It is probably already done. The Bidan show is just that. Theater for the masses. Trump is giving the State of the Union in a couple of minutes. Stay strong.