1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CPAC : WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRESIDENT TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024’ :

NO & HELL NO !!! I WANT MILITARY TO HONOR THIER OATH & RESTORE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW !

WE CANT WAIT 4 YEARS OF A FAKE FALSE DEAD (2019’.) BYE-DEN CLOWN SHOW !!!

HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE !! HE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN OFFICE AS. # 19 ( DO YOU DAMN JOB )
NOW FFS !!!! DO IT NOW !!!

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

No one loves Trump or has more gratitude for him more than i do, but I think this was always the plan. He needed to get in there and set things up for the military to find and arrest the invisable enemy within. You have to let the bad guys run amok, do their thing, becasue FISA works both ways 😉. Fast tribunal, death penalty. Meanwhile, I started to wonder if Trump's vaccine has a negative effect on people addicted to a certain substance, like a paint bomb exploding on the bank robber. 🤷🏻‍♀️

TIC TOCK THEY BETTER GET A MOVE ON !!
PATRIOTS GOING TO TAKE OVER WERE THEY FAILED !!!

In response Sunny Day to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it