1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

CPAC : WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE PRESIDENT TRUMP RUN AGAIN IN 2024’ :

NO & HELL NO !!! I WANT MILITARY TO HONOR THIER OATH & RESTORE PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW !

WE CANT WAIT 4 YEARS OF A FAKE FALSE DEAD (2019’.) BYE-DEN CLOWN SHOW !!!

HE WON IN A LANDSLIDE !! HE NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN OFFICE AS. # 19 ( DO YOU DAMN JOB )
NOW FFS !!!! DO IT NOW !!!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I agree another four years my ass, what makes anyone think Trump could be elected in '24? Have we forgotten what literally just happened. Only ones getting 'elected' are those the cabal want in there. Kind of making Anons look like a bunch of dumbasses who are to coward to move to the next step after negotiations have failed. Almost nothing has panned out, this movement is in a whole lot of trouble.

Trump almost 79 in 2024. This will be a hell hole by then. I was hoping for more. A lot more. Tired of the games, puzzles, and gematria.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QBaby17 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Been watching this shitshow for a long time now and it doesn't take a genius to know when a movement like this one is all but dead. 'The plan' well I have to say that all good plans always has a contingency plan. No where have I heard of any contingency.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Agreed..feeling depressed again. All he said was how bad Byedin was but didnt give any hope of whats next. People can spin anything they want any way that fits what the want. I saw a post Johnson and Johnson now means Jon Jon..wtf!! I followed this for 2 years now..not as long as some but enough is enough. I changed parties because I loved Trump and voted 2x for him. He said he was going to lock up Killary sold me, nothing tells me that was actually done either. I'm never gonna vote again...Im so tired.

(1) Show this thread